Engineering Manager - MTTESApply Requisition ID 147403BR Date updated 09/02/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Engineering leadership opportunity.
Opportunities are now available for Engineers who want to be part of something big. At Raytheon, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce. An exciting opportunity is now available to be part of an innovative and exciting project to establish Electronic Warfare training ranges in Australia to support the ADF.
The Engineering Manager will work with the team to provide System processes, technical coordination and management for the delivery of the project's systems. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on radar, communications, command and control, and network systems with domestic and international partners in close cooperation with the RAAF.
The role will be required to manage all duties of project Engineering Management, process control, coordination, configuration control and standardization utilising ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness that will ensure that cost and schedule constraints are managed.
- Lead program Systems Engineering practice across teams
- Provision of system design and analysis activities
- Creation of verification statements for requirements
- Perform Systems Analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements
- Perform System Design activities to ensure the system architecture is compatible, consistent and meets requirement
- Perform technical risk analysis as required and Identify project and product risks
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) (desirable)
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements definition, requirements management, analysis, design, verification and validation
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision and deliver completed work on schedule
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain up to a Negative Vetting Level 2 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next role by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.