Implementation Lead (Operations/Supply Chain)Apply Requisition ID 149795BR Date updated 11/18/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Fast-paced dynamic team environment
You will also work closely within the business to successfully transition processes and systems to business as usual and will continue post-implementation to ensure business processes and work flows continue to be reviewed and streamlined to reflect best practice.
- Work with stakeholders to define and document business requirements in relation to MS Dynamics 365
- Investigate, analyse, design and document efficient workflows and simplify existing processes to optimise efficiency of new system functionality
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of resolving design and deployment issues, including engaging external partners
- Active engage in user acceptance testing and prioritise feature and defence resolution in line with business objectives
- Provide guidance, coaching and training to support the team
- Deep knowledge of process improvement/change management within Operations/Supply chain environments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and documenting optimised supply chain business processes compliant with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience in supporting implementation, configuration activities and workflow tailoring of cloud-based platforms
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance of Baseline. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.