Implementation Lead (Operations/Supply Chain)Apply Requisition ID 149795BR Date updated 10/13/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Fast paced dynamic team environment
As our Implementation Lead you will expertly guide and manage a major internal project to success by demonstrating a focus on delivering the best possible outcome and attend to all details required to deliver the right solution at the right time and ensure team commitments are met on schedule.
You will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders to drive implementation of our new system (MS Dynamics 365) by ensuring functionality and process improvement according to appropriately defined, designed and verified business needs. You will also work closely within the business to successfully transition existing processes and systems to business as usual.
- Work with stakeholders to define and document business requirements in relation to MS Dynamics 365
- Investigate, analyse, design and document efficient workflows and simplify existing processes to optimise efficiency of new system functionality
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of resolving design and deployment issues, including engaging external partners
- Active engage in user acceptance testing and prioritise feature and defence resolution in line with business objectives
- Provide guidance, coaching and training within the team
- Deep knowledge of process improvement/change management within Operations/Supply chain environments
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Supply Chain and/or IT
- Ideally eight (8) years experience in Defence industry
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and documenting optimised supply chain business processes compliant with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience in supporting implementation, configuration activities and workflow tailoring of cloud-based platforms
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 149795
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.