Financial Planning and Reporting AnalystApply Requisition ID 140373BR Date updated 05/21/2019
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Multiple locations available
- Career progression available
As the Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis. While allocation of direct responsibility for individual tasks will be provided by the FP&A Manager.
- Develop and produce monthly management reporting for Raytheon Australia & Raytheon Company (MFR, US results file, MOR packs, LT Finance Reports and Functional Overhead Reports).
- Process enhancements by effectively leveraging the potential of IBM, Cognos, TM1.
- Prepare financial metrics and analysis for management reviews and analysis of financial performance of Raytheon Australia business, (including, forecasting and analysis of full year forecast against the budget and prior period).
- Reconciliation of bookings and backlog reporting.
- Support the development of functional overhead budgets.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- 5 years practical experience in financial/accounting role including business reporting experience
- Understanding and knowledge of AUS Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) /Accounting
- Advanced IBM Cognos TM1 expertise or equivalent B/W application.
- Strong customer focus, advanced Microsoft Excel skills and an ability to be flexible to working priorities
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.