Capabilities and Requirements ManagerApply Requisition ID 138520BR Date updated 05/18/2019
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Adelaide, Canberra, Brisbane or Newcastle.
As the Capabilities and Requirements Manager you will work with the Raytheon Australia Battle Management team which is responsible for the design, development and delivery of world leading Battle Management Systems to the Australian Defence Force. You work with software developers and systems engineers to build operational requirements and use-cases to support the development of a range of innovative applications to meet the current and future needs of the Australian Defence Force. You will also provide extensive contemporary battle management knowledge and experience to inform Joint Battle Management System technical solution development including but not limited to network architectures, information exchange requirements, proof of concept activities, and operator training.
- Provide contemporary and detailed joint battle management operational knowledge and expertise to business growth teams & software development teams.
- Based on joint battle management operational experience, develop use cases and requirements for innovative Joint Battle Management System software applications to meet the needs of Australian Defence Force operators.
- Provide trade and training advice regarding development of the training needs analysis and training management plan for the introduction into service of the Joint Battle Management System;
- Provide operational concept and extant doctrine support to the teams.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the customer as well as key partners and suppliers, both locally and internationally;
- A minimum 10 years experience in Joint Battle Management systems and enabling technologies.
- Expertise of IT based command and control systems.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with our customer and other contractors.
- A RAAF Battlespace Command and Control Highly Proficient qualification is essential.
- A relevant Batchelor’s degree is desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com 138520
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.