Administrative SpecialistApply Requisition ID 143990BR Date updated 08/16/2019
- Exciting new Support Role
- Be valued for the experience you will bring to the position
- Dynamic work environment
The role requires a high degree of autonomy, efficiency and dynamism in meeting deadlines and juggling multiple tasks, responsive to ad-hoc requests, with a commitment to completing tasks within expected timeframes.
- Coordinate relevant documents including briefing notes, presentations, reports, draft responses and meeting action items.
- Assist in the development and management, forecasting and reconciliation, of project and business unit budgets.
- Provide high level support, including the coordination of internal and external meetings and conferences, domestic and international travel bookings, expenses and processing payments for approval.
- Provide high level confidential and professional support with respect to sensitive business and staff activities.
- Manage the reporting requirements for the function including financial performance and key performance indicators.
- Minimum of 6 years previous experience in an executive support or complex project administration role.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing and co-ordinating multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with confidential information and the capacity to maintain confidentiality and professional standards of behaviour in difficult and sensitive circumstances.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.