Director, AFC-WFX IntegratorApply Requisition ID 141549BR Date updated 05/31/2019
This role is part of the Corporate US Business Development (USBD) organization located in Austin, Texas and will lead Business Development integration efforts for Army Warfighters (WFX), Army Futures Command (AFC), and Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the USBD Decisive Ground Operations & IAMD team. Executive with primary responsibility for driving company growth by interaction with Army warfighters, SOCOM forces, and AFC by providing exceptional customer knowledge and relationships, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, guiding strategies and supporting pursuits, improving competitiveness, being a catalyst for business synergies, and leading cross-company business development initiatives to success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for representing Raytheon to Army warfighters, SOCOM and AFC to identify operational shortfalls and assist Raytheon Businesses in formulating solutions.
- Lead for Raytheon for formulating and executing cross-company, cross-service integrated ground combat solutions that address US Army and SOCOM growth strategies.
- Includes collaboration with Raytheon Businesses, the Decisive Ground Operations and IAMD Team capability leads and the USBD capability and combatant command teams.
- Provide the vision, leadership and collaboration required across Raytheon entities to coalesce their capabilities into solutions that align with the needs of the customer.
- Responsible to lead/co-lead cross-company (OneRTN) work groups.
- Provide the voice, intent, and strategic perspective and planning of the customers to the Raytheon enterprise.
- Responsible to help advance international pursuits. This includes working with Raytheon International, Incorporated (RII) and advocating for international cases (FMS and DCS) at the appropriate DoD acquisition office (e.g., PEO M&S).
- Raytheon Site Executive for all Army customers at Austin, TX. Responsible to coordinate the efforts of all Raytheon business with Army Futures Command customers.
- Thought leader responsible for relationship management with AFC and SOCOM, and within the Army WFX community.
- Identifying pursuits and engaging on capture and proposal activities, leading gate and bid reviews, and developing capture/win strategies; the position requires a close working relationship with Raytheon’s business units, business presidents and senior business development leaders across the enterprise.
- Focus on the customer: understand strategic environment, threat capabilities, problems, priorities, limitations and requirements. Understand how the customer perceives capability and capacity gaps. Create opportunities to help develop requirements. Shape opportunities to explain and promote Raytheon solutions. Raytheon lead for AFC, WFX and SOCOM customers.
- Formulate and lead competitive (offense and defense) strategies and actions to win pursuits: understand strategic environment, in particular competitor strengths, weaknesses and strategies. Execute competitor intelligence gathering efforts to help Raytheon Businesses better understand and counter competitor actions. Seek every opportunity to promote Raytheon solutions over competitor solutions.
- Know Raytheon products, services and emerging technologies. Be prepared to explain capabilities to the customer to solve both short-term capability gaps and emerging requirements.
- Responsible for the SOF Growth Lead.
- Sustain an ethical and professional environment, including a strong foundation for diversity and inclusion.
- Plan and manage an annual budget, and operate assigned facilities.
- Possess the highest standards of leadership and integrity; ethical standards beyond reproach.
- Demonstrate inclusive and collaborative behaviors consistent with Raytheon Values. Perform all duties in accordance with established company policies, industry standards, regulation and law.
- Minimum of 14 years related experience.
- Experience with Army requirements development and/or Army acquisition.
- Top Secret level security clearance
- Thought-leader in the Army and SOCOM communities
- Strategic perspective to identify potential Raytheon growth opportunities
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning and the ability to analyze and evaluate missions, requirements, technologies and capabilities
- Proven ability to develop effective professional relationships through personal influence - proactive, responsive, consistent and persistent.
- Understands customer requirements and mission needs with a focus on collaboration; identifies opportunities for strategic alliances, opening new opportunities and market segments.
- Advanced degree in business or relevant technical field preferred
- Four years of experience at the Director-level in aerospace or closely related industry.
- 16 years of experience in progressively more responsible leadership positions
- Top Secret SCI level security clearance
- Master’s degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 141549
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
Type Of Job
TX - Austin
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
MacDill Quarterly Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surf’s Edge Club 7315 Bayshore BLVD MacDill AFB, Florida 33621 Type: Professional Career Fair
Patch Barracks Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Swabian Special Events Center Patch Barracks 2502, 7056 Stuttgart, 70569 Type: Professional Career Fair
Ramstein Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Ramstein Officers' Club 302 Lincoln Boulevard Ramstein, 66877 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
National Intern Day
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Networking Event
Hire Our Heroes Joint Base San Antonio Networking Reception
Time: 5:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: RBFCU Admin Service Center 1 IKEA RBFCU Parkway Randy Smith Auditorium Live Oak, Texas 78233 Type: Professional Career Fair