Raytheon delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. Our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
- Entry to Senior level
- Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge status quo
- Communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership traits
- Problem solver
- Team player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
At Raytheon, I get to work with some of the smartest minds and coolest technologies on a daily basis. What more can I ask for?– Shirali Patel
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and received every other Friday off, as long as departmental/manager approval is obtained. Accrued paid time off monthly and paid holiday time.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) is looking for Systems Integrators (SIs) to join our Systems Engineering, Integration and Test Team.
Are you ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to making the world a safer place, Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) is looking for Systems Integrators (SIs) to join our Systems Engineering, Integration and Test Team. The SI contributes to a team of systems engineers in accomplishment of segment engineering tasks in an iterative development environment. Provides technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, and test personnel. Performs system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification. Supports definition of operations concepts and procedure planning / development, interfacing with personnel from other organizations. Attends technical interchange meetings with the team members and other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. Provides status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks. Provides document review and resolves technical systems engineering and integration issues. Supports ECP efforts as required. Must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active TS/SCI
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with Poly that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record
· Strong understanding of the system lifecycle Strong understanding of overall System of Systems integration process
· Proven ability to put comprehensive plans in place
· Experience leading IPTs, projects, and/or programs consisting of Ground-related SE, SW development, and IV&V functions
· Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work with a mixed customer set that includes government and industry
· Strong communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
· MUST have an existing and active TS/SCI clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· Experience in SE process development and deployment
· Experience in Operations including: procedure development, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
· Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
• Experience in Command and Telemetry, Mission Planning, and Mission Execution
• Experience using DOORS
• Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.