Scrum Team Member
Raytheon delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. Our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
- Entry to Senior level
- Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge status quo
- Communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership traits
- Problem solver
- Team player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
At Raytheon, I get to work with some of the smartest minds and coolest technologies on a daily basis. What more can I ask for?– Shirali Patel
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and received every other Friday off, as long as departmental/manager approval is obtained. Accrued paid time off monthly and paid holiday time.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community. Key Capabilities include
• Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
• Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
• Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
• Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
• Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
The AMS program is a special access program which provides ground system development, integration, operations and sustainment. AMS is seeking talented software engineers to join our agile scrum teams. The Scrum Team Member will develop software designs and prototype software in a highly dynamic environment.
• Design, develop and integrate software in a scrum team environment
• Implement automated testing and deployment techniques in a DevOPS approach
• Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing automated unit tests which provide a high percentage of code coverage, participating in peer code reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code
• Ability to complete assigned tasks to achieve program milestones
• Meet agile work products deadlines per completion criteria
• Ability to demo completed software stories and features
• United States Citizen
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI SSBI level
• Minimum 6 years working experience in object-oriented software design and development
• Experience performing the entire software lifecycle (preliminary design through maintenance phases) using Agile or DevOPS development approaches
• Strong experience with JAVA on LINUX/UNIX
• Experience with COTS/FOSS Integration
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Experience with Mission Management, Planning and Scheduling, or Command and Control
• Experience and knowledge related to software discipline process development and deployment
• Experience with integrating custom software onto harden platforms using Docker container strategies
• Experience with REST web services
• Experience with messaging including JMS
• Experience with automated build systems (GIT)
• Experience with Automated testing tools (Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
• Experience with Enterprise Architect
• Experience with Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 144298
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.