Sign-on Bonus up to $40K-Scrum Team Member
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a field engineer, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community. Key Capabilities include
• Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
• Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
• Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
• Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
• Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
The AMS program is a special access program which provides ground system development, integration, operations and sustainment. AMS is seeking talented software engineers to join our agile scrum teams. The Scrum Team Member will develop software designs and prototype software in a highly dynamic environment.
• Design, develop and integrate software in a scrum team environment
• Implement automated testing and deployment techniques in a DevOPS approach
• Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing automated unit tests which provide a high percentage of code coverage, participating in peer code reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code
• Ability to complete assigned tasks to achieve program milestones
• Meet agile work products deadlines per completion criteria
• Ability to demo completed software stories and features
• United States Citizen
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI SSBI level
• Minimum 6 years working experience in object-oriented software design and development
• Experience performing the entire software lifecycle (preliminary design through maintenance phases) using Agile or DevOPS development approaches
• Strong experience with JAVA on LINUX/UNIX
• Experience with COTS/FOSS Integration
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Experience with Mission Management, Planning and Scheduling, or Command and Control
• Experience and knowledge related to software discipline process development and deployment
• Experience with integrating custom software onto harden platforms using Docker container strategies
• Experience with REST web services
• Experience with messaging including JMS
• Experience with automated build systems (GIT)
• Experience with Automated testing tools (Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
• Experience with Enterprise Architect
• Experience with Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 144298
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
CO - Aurora
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
I joined Raytheon in 2016 and I’m proud to work here. My company makes some pretty amazing things, including missile defense, using data to predict the weather, and securing our GPS system. My company also works with artificial intelligence, machine learning and other innovative solutions. I’m proud to work for an organization that allows me the flexibility to be a STEM volunteer and help inspire our future generation.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Qualified cleared engineers can receive an up to $40K sign-on bonus when they join our Engineering Team!
Student Loan Repayment Contribution
Through the 401(k), called the Raytheon Savings and Investment Plan, the company will make a dollar for dollar contribution for amounts employees spend repaying their student loans, up to their maximum match percentage.
- Linux System Administrator Aurora
- Systems Administrator I Aurora
- DevOps Linux System Administrator Aurora
- Mgr II Subcontract PM Aurora
- Contracts Manager Aurora
- IPS Business Development Manager Dulles, Aurora
- Software Engineer II Aurora
- Sign-on Bonus up to $40K - Sr Software Engineer I Aurora
- GPS Software Cross Product Team Lead Aurora
- Software Engineer II Aurora
- Principal Network Architect Richardson, Aurora
- Principal Storage Architect Richardson, Aurora
- Principal Infrastructure Architect Richardson, Aurora
- Systems Engineer II - SR Infrastructure Design Aurora
- Sr RF Electrical Engineer II Aurora
- Sr FEP Hardware Engineer Aurora
- Principal Infrastructure Integration Specialist Aurora
- Principal Software Integration Systems Engineer Aurora
- Manager III-Program Management Aurora
- Sr Principal Program Engineer Aurora
- Senior Chief Engineer Aurora
- Senior Chief Engineer (CE) Aurora
- Principal Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineer Aurora
- Sr Systems Engineer II Aurora
- Sr Principal Systems Engineeer Aurora
- Ground Terminal Equipment (GTE) Subsytem Lead Software Systems Engineer Aurora
- Sr Software Integration Systems Engineer Aurora
- Chief Engineer Aurora
- Software Integration Systems Engineer Aurora
- Chief Engineer Aurora