Mgr II Subcontract PMApply Requisition ID 152388BR Date updated 12/11/2019
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and manage a strategic relationship between RTN and suppliers
• Partner with the Material Program Management and Engineering Leads to ensure successful execution of all supplier contractual commitments.
• Drive the suppliers to improve technical performance
• Support major proposal efforts within Programs including ROMs, NTEs, and firm proposal BOEs.
• Quarterly Estimate at Complete (EAC) and monthly Latest Revised estimate (LRE) development.
• Will be the Control Account Manager (CAM) for the given supplier’s material control accounts.
• Interface extensively with internal and external Stakeholders in current performance of existing subcontracts and in establishing key growth strategies, development of technology roadmaps, and ensuring opportunity pipeline is robust.
• Prepare and present executive briefs to senior executives, internal and external Customers.
• Develop and execute recovery plans for negative variances (cost, schedule, performance) arising from program execution.
• Develop/exercise control systems and reports that accurately measure progress and identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken, and ensure the meeting of contract commitments.
• Drive a culture of agility and flawless execution throughout the organization.
• Frequent (30-50%) travel to this Supplier or sub-tier supplier located in multiple domestic locations, will be required to assist with programmatic and technical issue resolution.
• 8+ years progressive experience; preferably managing mid-to-large sized control accounts, contracts, or small to mid-size Programs, in a complex and dynamic environment.
• Program, Development, Supply Chain, Contracts, and/or Business Management experience in a highly relevant environment
• Must be US Citizen with current/active TS/SCI security clearance with a current investigation date on the first day of employment. Applicant must also be able to obtain approval to participate in Special Access Programs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels including senior executives
• Experience with complex systems with significant financial impact
• Program Customer Interface and Supplier Management Experience
• Working knowledge of Earned Value Management
• Understanding of Raytheon IPDS and Gating Processes
• Experience in Defense and/or Mission equipment development, production and post-production efforts
• Strong technical and program management background; preferably with demonstrated success developing creative and innovative solutions for technical and programmatic business challenges
• Ability to influence organizations and people without direct authority
• RTN Earned Value and Program Management Certifications
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree required in business, a related engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Security Clearance: This position requires the successful transfer or maintenance of a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance with the ability to obtain clearance for Special Access Programs.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 152388
Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CO - Aurora
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Aurora, For the Outdoor Adventurer
Our location in Aurora offers a broad range of roles – all of which provide ample opportunity to pioneer new technology. Aurora is named the “most active city in America.” See what this city has to offer.Learn More
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
U. Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Information Session - Spring 2020
Time: 6:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Illini Union, Room 210 1401 W. Green Street Urbana, Illinois 61801 Type: Information Session
U. Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Engineering Career Fair - Spring 2020
Time: 2:00 pm CT - 6:00 pm CT Address: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Activities & Recreation Center (ARC) 201 E. Peabody Drive Champaign, Illinois 61820 Type: Campus Career Fair
U. of Michigan - Engineering Information Session (Winter 2020)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:30 pm ET Address: North Campus DOW Bldg, Room 2150 2300 Hayward Street Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 Type: Information Session
Mississippi State University Career Fair
Time: 9:00 am CT - 4:00 pm CT Address: Humphrey Coliseum 55 Bailey Howell Drive Mississippi State, Mississippi 39762 Type: Campus Career FairRegister
Collin College - Spring Creek Campus
Time: 10:00 am MT - 2:00 pm MT Address: Collins College - Spring Creek Campus 2800 E Spring Creek Parkway Plano, Texas 75074 Type: Campus Career Fair
UAH Spring 2020 Career Fair
Time: 8:30 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: University Fitness Center 500 John Wright Drive Huntsville, Alabama 35805 Type: Campus Career Fair