Change Management Engineer
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
Are you ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to making the world a safer place, Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
As a member of the M2C2 Program, this position will be responsible for assisting the Change Management team with the management of change requests across all program components. He/she will also be responsible for assisting with joint development of proposal requirements (ECPs, CROMs, BPEs or RFCs), coordination of proposal preparation, cost estimation of, negotiation and support to the administration of contracts with the customer. This individual assists with identifying and managing program risks and opportunities associated with the change and working with IPTs to ensure schedule and staffing requirements are executable. He/she is make recommendations to address issues and changes to program scope in aligning resources and schedule to ensure effective and cost-efficient performance. The ECP/RFC engineer will create and present the change proposal presentation to gain approval from program management, IPT leads, functional leads and the executive level. This role reports directly to the Change Management lead.
· Support program ECP/RFC efforts
· Work with the IPT leads, ECP Leads and their technical staff to define/determine technical risks to cost and schedule
· Work with the IPT ECP Leads to ensure they correctly implement the required baseline changes to the IMS and document all required Giver/Receivers
· Work with PMO to ensure Cost/Schedule has been appropriately allocated to all IPTs
· Support the evaluation and update of bid models of all IPTs
· Support the Change Manager’s ad hoc tasking as requested
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active TS/SCI
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with Poly that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· 6+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
· Proven change management experience of large development programs
· Program management discipline and project scheduling
· Implementation of an Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS)
· Implementing and reporting performance using an Earned Value Management (EVM)
· Disciplined risk and opportunity management process experience
· Strategic thinking
· Customer focus and relationship building
· Possess a technical background to understand the technical issues and how to work with IPT technical experts to identify risks, create/assess opportunities and assess giver/receiver dependencies
· Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all levels of the organization including other IPTs
· Experience working with internal and external customers with minimal direction
· Baseline management to include program work scope and cost estimating
· Developing Estimates to Complete/Estimates at Completion (ETC/EAC)
· Experience briefing senior leadership team
- Business Development experience with classified customers
- Understanding of the processes incorporated in the Integrated Product Development System to include Gate processes and process tailoring
- CAM (cost/schedule) experience to create and maintain an effective cost/schedule baseline
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
CO - Aurora
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).