Sr Proposal Analyst/CoordinatorApply Requisition ID 133359BR Date updated 02/08/2019
Raytheon’s IIS Business Development organization is looking for a Senior Proposal Analyst/Coordinator to support a variety of tasks in relation to proposal development, proposal production, and database administration.
The Analyst/Coordinator works with the capture manager, proposal manager, and team to support proposal kick-offs, color team reviews and other meetings as assigned, tracks proposal progress, and ensures proposal deliverables comply with all proposal preparation instructions as specified in the Request For Proposal (RFP). In collaboration with the Production Manager, the Analyst establishes priorities for proposal production and ensures adherence to deadlines, including desktop publishing, graphics, and printing.
- Coordinates use of proposal development centers (PDCs) with capture managers and proposal teams; works with facilities and IT to ensure all equipment and connectivity in PDC is operational.
- Ensures reusable assets are available and up-to-date for proposal teams’ use.
- Performs proposal RFP requirements “burst” or “shred” in support of proposal manager’s outline and compliance matrix.
- Manages electronic and paper archives appropriately.
- Assists proposal teams in formatting, printing, and hanging “wall walk” documents in PDC, as requested.
- Attends and contributes to daily staff meetings; provides in-room support when needed.
- Works with Security to obtain badge access to PDCs for assigned proposal team members.
- Works with Security and IT to provide network access to independent consultants and teammates, as needed.
- Supports Color Team Evaluation Lead on all matters related to internal color team reviews.
- Ensures all material for color reviews is provided to the publications team for desktop publishing and editing in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with Print Services on print requests for proposal teams, including RFP books, proposal volumes, and other proposal-related artifacts for kick-offs, color teams and final print.
- Ensures all proposal-related materials and deliverables follow Section L proposal preparation requirements.
- Manages proposal team access to electronic collaboration tools (e.g., Virtual Proposal Center (VPC)).
- Ensures all required capture and proposal artifacts are uploaded to and maintained in the VPC.
- Works with Proposal Manager and Production Manager to develop production schedule for desktop publishers, editors, graphics, and print shop.
- Supports Production Team with desktop publishing tasks, as required.
- Coordinates final production of all proposal deliverables, including assembly, book checks, packaging, and shipping.
- Ensures format standards/templates comply with Section L RFP.
- Reviews and analyzes Annotated Mock-ups (AMUs) and written drafts for compliance with all customer RFP requirements.
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 30 pounds and transport them across worksite/between buildings, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain proposal contact list and proposal production checklist.
- Provide page counts on all RFP deliverables following customer submittal.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Capture and Proposal managers.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- A minimum of four (4) years of related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience reading and analyzing Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) to assist Production/Desktop Publishing team with formatting of proposal deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple tasks under deadline.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard proposal management processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude; comfortable working in a matrixed environment.
- Adaptable to changing schedules in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented; produces high-quality, accurate work in a timely manner.
- Conflict management and diplomacy skills.
- Experience using Intravation Virtual Proposal Center (VPC) tool or equivalent shared repository tool.
- Excellent grammar, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience coordinating with production teams and print services.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Willingness to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Willingness to travel, on short notice, to off-site locations for 30- to 90-day assignments up to 25% of the year.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
- Experience using a commercial RFP shredding/management tool such as Meridian.
- Editing experience using traditional (red proofreader's marks on paper) and electronic (using word processing software) methods a plus.
This position requires a U.S. Person 133359
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
MD - Annapolis Junction
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Apply
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
CANCELLED MSU Spring 2019 Next Day Campus Screens
Time: 8:00 am ET - 1:00 pm ET Address: MSU Breslin Center 534 Birch Rd, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 Type: Canceled Events
UTSA Campus Screens - Spring 2019
Time: 8:30 am CT - 11:30 am CT Address: UTSA Career Center 1 UTSA Circle San Antonio, Texas 78249 Type: Campus Screens
Time: 10:00 am PT - 12:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon Open House Hiring Event - Texas
Time: 3:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Richardson Civic Center 411 W Arapaho Rd Suite 102 Richardson, Texas 75080 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
ASU- Engineering Next Day Screens (Spring 2019)
Time: 8:30 am MT - 4:30 pm MT Address: Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Sun Devil Fitness Complex (SDFCT) 500 E. Apache Blvd. Tempe, Arizona 85281 Type: Campus Screens
Cal State Fullerton Spring 19 Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: Titan Student Union 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, California 92831 Type: Campus Career Fair