Business Partner Lead - Strategic Enterprise Aligned Commodity
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson is regional vice president of RAYVETS, Raytheon's employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and received every other Friday off, as long as departmental/manager approval is obtained. Accrued paid time off monthly and paid holiday time.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon IDS is seeking a results-oriented leader who will be responsible for managing 4 IDS Strategic Enterprise Aligned Commodity Leads and 2 IDS Strategic Enterprise Aligned Commodity Sourcing Leads.
The Strategic Enterprise Aligned Commodity (SEAC) initiative enables Raytheon to deliver world-class Supply Chain solutions. An organization with deployed resources to IDS Supply Chain, SEAC provides Raytheon with better leverage across the Enterprise to improve supplier pricing, delivery, quality, and negotiation of Terms & Conditions through company-wide agreements and aggregated sourcing decisions. For each commodity, SEAC Teams establish to define and maintain the Enterprise Commodity Preferred Supplier Listing (PSL), commodity PSL governance, and an Enterprise commodity strategy. The SEAC Teams are led by a designated business and include members from Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, and Operations.
Responsibilities for this IDS Business Partner Lead will include:
- Serving as a liaison between SEAC Leads and Business Area program leads
- Managing team performance to metrics/goals (e.g. parts on agreement coverage, spend coverage, parts on auto-purchase order (auto PO), and savings metrics)
- Brokering partnerships and maintaining relationships with business SEAC leads and enterprise SEAC Leads
- Approving SEAC agreements and ensuring compliance to both internal and external compliance requirements
- Assisting with complex price analyses and negotiations
- Assisting in terms and conditions negotiations with key SEAC suppliers
- Integrating SEAC into the IDS pricing model
- Utilizing data to drive SEAC Maturity
- Managing SEAC contributions to program specific make/buy or sourcing activities
- 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Engineering or Manufacturing Operations
- Supply Chain experience
- Procurement, proposal or contract management experience
- Supervisory, team lead or project leadership experience
- Experience with Enterprise Sourcing and Performance Excellence (ESPX) and Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Terms & Conditions negotiations
- Price negotiations
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR and DFAR
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written & verbally
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Advanced degree (e.g. Master’s in Business Administration)
- Experience with Raytheon Standard Terms and Conditions
This job is posted internally as: Manager III Supply Chain Business Operations
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Andover
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Value Stream Manager Andover
- Systems Engineer I- New Grad 2019 positions! Andover, Marlborough, Tewksbury, Woburn
- Test Engineer II / Senior Test Engineer I (3rd shift) Andover
- Plan Production Control Specialist Andover
- Global Trade Export Licensing Analyst, IAMD Programs Andover
- Principal IT Program Lead Andover, Tewksbury, Pelham