Project Manager - CapabilityApply Requisition ID 144560BR Date updated 07/24/2019
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position located in Amberley QLD
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
The Capability Project Manager is responsible to the ACEASP PMO Manager for supporting the delivery of capability projects in accordance with the project terms of reference commensurate with project's scale and scope, and provides program support and project management services in accordance with the approved Project Management Plan.
- Coordination of program deliverables in accordance with the contractual requirements
- Provide key communications and stakeholder management within the team, ensuring the ACEASP PMO Manager and Program Manager are kept abreast on project activity in accordance with the plan
- WBS development and maintenance, project scheduling, EVM planning and management monitoring, resource monitoring and management, reporting and exercising control where applicable
- Project risk and issue management
- Management and review of PM related plans and reports
- Degree qualified in engineering, maintenance, logistics and/or project management disciplines or equivalent experience.
- Ability to meet the requirements of Raytheon certified PM Leading, with the ability to work towards a level 3 within the first 18 months.
- Proven understanding of the Defence environment.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Defence project management role.
- Proven in-depth experience mentoring multidisciplinary teams, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments.
If you are looking for a great new career opportunity, click the "Apply" button now or contact us at email@example.com 144560
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 2
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.