MTTES BMS ManagerApply Requisition ID 149316BR Date updated 09/27/2019
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- RAAF Amberley QLD location
The MTTES Manager is focused on use of the Battle Management System (BMS) to allow employment of the MTTES capabilities. This role will supervise a team in a control room environment where training scenarios are being played out and provide advice and assessment that supports the end user’s training objectives.
- Provide aircrew SME advice and assessments to support development of MTTES
- Assist with use case development and functional requirements analysis
- Perform operational and training analysis to develop training scenarios
- Develop generic MTTES training scenarios for integration into wider EW training curricula whilst developing and maintain an MTTES User’s Manual
- Work with Mission Directors (from all platforms) to ensure correct and efficient utilisation of the MTTES
- Demonstrated experience in a Australian Defence Force operational role (Air Warfare) or similar
- Proven understanding of the defence environment with EW systems
- Understanding of RAAF aircraft training from basic skills and drills through to large forces employment exercises
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders at an operational level
- Ability to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements
Clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Please note interstate travel may be required to fulfill operational requirements. They may also be required to work flexible and out of office hours, during periods of peak activity.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 149316
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Flight & Aircraft
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.