Inventory ControllerApply Requisition ID 140890BR Date updated 06/06/2019
- Work on an operational Royal Australian Air Force base, at Amberley QLD
- Enjoy free on-site parking
- Leading Defence and Commercial Industries contractor
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Inventory Controller, working across RAAF Super Hornet and Growler inventory. Reporting to the Raytheon Australia - Air Combat and Electronic Attack Sustainment Program (ACEASP) Warehousing Team Lead, the Inventory Controller is a Senior position working within a warehousing environment to carry out Inventory Control functions including Inventory reporting and governance. The role will work with Defence personnel and other Defence contractors within the wider ACEASP program to ensure exceptional logistic governance standards.
- Run Business Process Monitoring (BPM) reports, conduct investigations and report findings weekly and monthly and as required
- Run Stock Balance Report (MILIS downtime requirement) and conduct daily MILIS reactivation reports
- Run Repairable Item (RI) reports identifying Break Down Spares (BDS) to RI and manage item transfers out of warehouse and manage Foreign Military Sales (FMS) receipting corrective actions
- Governance and filing of Reports and Returns into customer data management system (Objective) whilst managing discrepancy, quarantine and not In Catalogue registers and conduct any required investigations to completion
- Investigate any stocktake discrepancies and process any stock adjustments as required and communicate frequently with the Raytheon Logistics team and various stakeholders on a daily basis
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Cert III – Warehousing or Transport and Distribution with a minimum of 2 years' experience working in Defence multi-functional warehouse operations
- Defence Inventory Logistics System (MILIS) experience for warehouse operations and proven experience in a MILIS Inventory Controller role
- Current "C" Class manual drivers licence
- Competent and experienced in using the MS Suite of programs including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva. Part-time applicants who can work a 30 hour work week will be also be considered.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.