Senior Intelligence AnalystApply Requisition ID 154351BR Date updated 01/06/2020
Raytheon is seeking a Sr. Intelligence Analyst (Global Grade G09) to utilize previous experience and in-depth industry skills to employ a wide variety of specialized electronic equipment for the purpose of operational resource planning or identification, acquisition, and tertiary quality control measurements of highly-technical intelligence information data products. These products are provided directly to the customer within a real-time operations working environment and are integral to fulfilling national and global information product requirements.
- Operate a variety of electronic equipment and software integrated into a single console or part of an overall system.
- Perform operational verification of assigned systems and data products, to include quality control checks within scope of position.
- Review available resources and identify data products to be acquired and conditioned via electronic techniques and processes.
- Maintain data logs and knowledge of current events and trends relatable to working within real-world intelligence requirements.
- Ensure data entry and product databases are updated timely and accurately through direct or indirect interaction.
- Directly advise program and customers on in-depth technical operational matters within scope of position across a broad operational posture, and within or beyond immediate work areas.
- Provide in-depth technical advisory to all operations and support personnel, and develop and provide technical training and mentoring as needed.
- Develop and Publish in-depth technical reports on process improvements, system requirements & integration testing results, and broad mission execution strategies that advance the program’s intelligence data product production line.
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between red, blue, and green colors on a computer monitor, wear headsets to sustain communication and awareness with team members, and be able to sit and maintain focus throughout their shift with adequate rest and meal breaks.
- Requires previous performance and experience at the G06-G08/Intelligence Analysis positions on program,
- Or proven equivalent technical operations analysis experience in a highly-relevant operating environment.
- Through provided formal course training, on-the-job training (OJT), and ongoing technical mentoring & development:
- Cultivate and employ advanced program Tier 2 and 3 analysis skillsets across a broad spectrum of data types and waveforms.
- Develop abilities necessary to apply in-depth electronic measuring and analysis techniques.
- Gain further experience in resource optimization & requirements review affecting data products.
- Provide technical mission and operations-specific execution advisory and guidance directly to program and customers.
- Must possess strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with teaming engagement and growth mindset.
- Experienced in participating and effectively contributing in a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Experienced making decisions and remaining calm under pressure.
- Experienced working in direct support of customers.
- Experienced controlling work data flow in a disciplined, prioritization and methodical manner.
- Prior professional experience involving teaming, prioritization, quality assurance, customer service, or technical data entry.
- Prior professional or military experience in a technical operations environment is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Requires in-depth technical job knowledge through:
- related University degree and 6 years of relevant experience,
- Or a minimum 14 years of prior relevant technical equivalent professional work experience
Hours & Duration:
- This position is performed on an 8-hour Monday-Friday work schedule, with flex options available.
- This position may be required to fill in on a 12-hour rotating shift schedule; rotating between 2 days, 2 nights, and 4 days off - to include working subsequent days, nights, weekends, and holidays aligned with the shift team schedule.
- This position is a two-year tour, with multiple tours possible based on performance as measured through contributions and behaviors.
Growth & Development
- Position is part of a robust professional and technical succession plan that provides ongoing opportunities to develop next-level skillsets through formal and informal mentoring and hands on training. These opportunities enable driven candidates to develop within the program through advanced technical contribution, technical support, and supervisory or managerial career paths.
- Selected applicants will join a diverse, joint-operating team environment where innovation and collaboration are an integral part of the culture which provides critical global intelligence data solutions that meet or exceed developing joint-national security requirements. Our core values of trust, respect, collaboration, innovation, and accountability are a part of everything we do, and we welcome like-minded candidates eager to join the team and develop new skills that forge a lasting career making a difference in operational engagements.
- Qualified Applicants must be a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorizations.
- Qualified Applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for program access to classified information, which are:
- An active TS/SCI Security Clearance and C.I. Polygraph with U.S. Citizenship;
- Selected Applicants and their eligible dependents must have the ability to satisfy requirements for applicable International VISAs and must be able to pass basic medical and remote psychological examinations prior to being selected for this position.
Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Type Of Job
Australia - Northern Territory
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.