Sr Field Engineer IApply Requisition ID 151038BR Date updated 11/05/2019
The MAMG (Mobile Antenna Mass Group)Technicianshallprovidetechnicaladvice,assistance,and demonstration ofmethods to UAE military personnel (toincludeUAEArmed Forcesciviliancontractorsapplicablyauthorized via theITAR) for the testing, maintenance,repair,configuration,andoperationof Patriot communications and relatedequipment.The MAMG TechnicianshallbefamiliarwithPatriotcommunicationsequipmentincluding UHF/VHF radiosand equipment. The MAMGTechnician shall also support PatriotBattalion communications,MEIs, FSAMG, and TSIK equipmentas needed. TheMAMGTechnicianshallassistin isolating anycomplexmechanical or electronicproblemsusing a variety of electronicrepairand fault isolation proceduressuch assystemdiagnostics,unitself-checks,andtoolsandtestequipment. Assists in enforcing safety policies, procedures and standards. Identifies faulty work practices and demonstrates proper troubleshooting and repair procedures and techniques. Assists in preparation of inventories, technical reports, and performs other related duties as required.
Basic Qualifications :
- Candidate are able to obtain a Certificate of Good conduct/ Identity History Summary from FBI .
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair and functional verification of Patriot specific radios and radio relay communications systems.
- Proficiency in the use of commercial test equipment and tools used in troubleshooting and repair of electronic circuits is mandatory.
- An excellent knowledge of basic and advanced electronics, HFSSB, VHF/UHF/AM and multiplex communications systems and associated control or switching equipment is required.
- Graduate of OEMMAMGtechnicaltraining. Also be a graduate of theContractorLogisticsSupportSchool,theUS ArmyPatriotIntermediateMaintenanceCourse, or PatriotSystemTechniciansCourse, or havetheequivalent of two (2) years of PatriotMAMGmaintenanceexperience.
- Able to certify as a Communications Tower Worker, climbing up to 350 feet.
- Knowledge of configuring, operating, and restoring Cisco switches and routers.
- Should be skilled in troubleshooting and repair of the SINCGARS, MIDS terminals, JTIDS and similar type radios.
- Experience with Link-16, 3011C multicast links, and PADIL operations.
- Demonstrated experience or working knowledge of CPX-200/300, MLT- 220, and international Digital Switch Multiplexing Equipment.
- Experience with Linux, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or in related technical discipline and a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience Or 12 years in lieu of degree
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
United Arab Emirates - AbuDhabi
Work on interesting projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
UT Arlington On-Campus Interviews - Fall 2019
Time: 8:30 am CT - 5:00 pm CT Address: Career Development Center 300 W. 1st Street, Suite 180S Interview Room 2 Arlington, Texas 76019 Type: Campus Screens
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Pensacola, FL
Time: 11:00 am CT - 2:00 pm CT Address: Sonny’s BBQ 630 N. Navy Blvd Pensacola, Florida 32507 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Recruit Military Job Fair at Fort Hood
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood 24th St. and Wainwright Dr. Fort Hood, Texas 76544 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Dulles, VA
Time: 12:00 pm ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22265 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2020
Time: 8:00 am PT - 6:00 pm PT Address: JW Marriott 900 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, California 90015 Type: Diversity Conference Career Fairs
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - Colorado Springs 11-2PM
Time: 11:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 1330 Inverness Drive Colorado Springs, Colorado Type: Professional Career FairRegister