Cyber Project Scheduler and PlannerApply Requisition ID 85066BR Date updated 11/29/2016
Job Description:Raytheon Blackbird Technologies is looking for an individual who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.A Cyber Project Scheduler and Coordinator is needed to support the customer team. The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced technical project scheduler in the cyber domain who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supports a multi-discipline team of engineers in developing and deploying cyber security capabilities
- Works closely with Project leaders to ensure projects are planned, staffed, and executed to plan
- Preparing and coordinating the plans and schedules for new or existing programs
- Determines, monitors, and reviewing costs, operational budgets and schedules, and manpower requirements.
- Supporting and participating in negotiations with customer
- Analyzing effects of projects upon various areas such as Engineering, Facilities, and the labor pool to determine the most practical and cost-efficient methods to obtain the required resources –
- Resolving proposal preparation problems and assesses the progress against established plans and parameters
- Formulating and recommending corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, fund allocations, and work requirements.
- Coordinates and conducts all major project milestone reviews
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
- 4+ years related experience
- Experience with project planning tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Basic technical knowledge of systems engineering, integration, networking, and network architectures
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships in all levels of the organization, including customers, prime contractor organizations, internal management, and support organizations
- Experience in efficient time management to support multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in working with engineering, quality and operations to successfully transition hardware to production
- Experience presenting to and interfacing with customers (internal and external)
- Experience driving execution across programs
- Experience with closure of issues, risks and opportunities
- Six Sigma Certified
- Excellent writing skills
Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Public Trust Current
Type Of Job
DC - Washington
VA - Herndon
Shattering the Silicon Ceiling
A nice piece on the Raytheon Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarship Program, through the eyes of a recipient – a junior at George Washington and mother of three. Six women are receiving the scholarship, which includes a Raytheon internship. Learn More
Why do we hunt cyber threats?
Hear from our cyber experts how proactive threat hunting and automated cyber reasoning are making the world a safer place.
Women Cracking the Code
NCCDC is the world series of college cyber defense competitions. Presented by Raytheon, it provides college students from across the country the opportunity test their skills at protecting a network against cyber threats. Learn More
Meet the Navy's First Truly Scalable Radar
We're building the U.S. Navy's next-generation integrated air and missile defense radar, AMDR, which will significantly increase the ability of ships to detect and counter ballistic missiles – one of the world’s fastest-growing threats – as well as other dangers in the air and on the sea. Learn More
- View all events
Raytheon IIS Texas Open House
Time: 11:00 am CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel 1701 Commerce St Fort Worth, Texas 76102 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Women in Technology Virtual Fair
Time: 1:00 pm ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: , Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Raytheon IIS: Colorado Engineering & IT Open House
Time: 11:00 am MT - 7:00 pm MT Address: Raytheon 16510 E. Hughes Drive Aurora, Colorado 80011 Type: Professional Open HouseRegister
MacDill AFB Career Fair
Time: 11:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surf's Edge Club 7315 Bayshore Blvd MacDill AFB, Florida 33608 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Targeted Job Fairs: Technology, Security Clearance and Cyber Security Career Fair
Time: 11:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Plano Centre 2000 East Spring Creek Parkway Plano, Texas 75074 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
Soldier for Life Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am CT - 1:00 pm CT Address: Fort Polk 1321 Corps Road Building 352 Ft. Polk, Louisiana 71459 Type: Professional Career FairRegister