Mgr III Manufacturing
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating and partnering with functional resources across Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) to submit bids
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Communicating clearly and removing barriers to execution across the enterprise
- Presenting proposals, including technical baseline, cost baseline as well as risks and opportunities.
- 10 years of production related experience in Program Management, Finance, Engineering, or Operations Management
- Supervisory Experience / Leading Teams
- Experience leading proposal and estimating
- Excellent communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date
- Experience with RF/Electronic Subassemblies and/or Subsystems
- Demonstrated success working across multiple disciplines to drive performance
- EVMS Certification / Program Management Certification
- Accurately interprets and applies rules and regulations (e.g., FAR/DFAR, CAS, TINA) applicable to one’s work area
- Understanding of the Capture process and competitive proposals
- Understanding of general industry Estimating and Pricing principles and business tools
- Cost Volume Management; Price to Win strategies; Win Themes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Work Breakdown and Product Breakdown Structures
- Firm understanding of Company Investments (Capital, IRAD, EC, CFR)
- Experience writing and reviewing Basis of Estimate (BOE) sheets
- Understanding of Third Party International Financing and Supply Chain Management
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 151610
Business Unit Profile
Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MS - Forest
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson is regional vice president of RAYVETS, Raytheon's employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).