28 Jobs in
* Multiple work location possibilities. Refer to the bottom of the job description page for the complete listing.
Senior Test & Integration Engineer - Automation, API & Linux06/28/2019 Manchester, United Kingdom
Managing Consultant - Cybersecurity - Government Sector06/04/2019 London, United Kingdom*
Senior Business Analyst - Agile/SCRUM/DevOps delivery methods05/14/2019 Manchester, United Kingdom
Senior Cyber Vulnerability Researcher05/03/2019 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Developer in Test03/28/2019 Manchester, United Kingdom
Developer in Test Engineer03/28/2019 Manchester, United Kingdom
Senior Developer in Test03/28/2019 Manchester, United Kingdom
Principal Software Engineer03/18/2019 Harlow, United Kingdom*
Cyber Security Project Manager03/04/2019 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Practice Director -Cyber Security02/28/2019 London, United Kingdom
Lead Information Assurance Consultant - Digital02/26/2019 London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst - Digital02/26/2019 London, United Kingdom*
Cyber and Information Security Jobs
Raytheon has grown its cyber business dramatically over the past 4 years. It offers the opportunity to work on capabilities that protect our customers’ mission-critical information and infrastructure from the most complex threats and vulnerabilities.
From our bases in Gloucester and Manchester, we provide cutting-edge software solutions and software vulnerability research to the most critical cyber projects in the UK. As the need for Raytheon UK’s cyber expertise grows, so do the opportunities.
Between the two locations, we are building a world class team of Software Engineers, Test & Integration Engineers, Systems Engineers, Cyber Researchers, Information Assurance Engineers as well as Security Analysts, Incident Handlers, Threat Analysts and other roles within a Virtual Security Operations Centre (VSOC) environment.
Cyber Security & Information Operations and Information Assurance (IO/IA) are matters we take very seriously indeed. And so do our customers, from global governments to companies across a wide range of industries. That’s why they trust us to deliver the end-to-end offensive and defensive solutions that successfully protect them from a wide range of internal and external threats including breach, fraud, theft and sabotage.What’s involved
Vulnerability and Security Assessments
- Physical and Information Security Assessments, Software Vulnerability Testing, Penetration Testing Certification and Accreditation, and Compliance and Security Audits
Enterprise Information Assurance (IA) Solutions and Services
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing, Perimeter Defence, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Security Architectural Engineering and Systems Integration, and IA Training
Monitoring and Traffic Analysis
- Secure Voice/Video/Data Communications, Endpoint and Network Monitoring, Information Protection, Insider Threat Protection, and Real-Time Network Traffic Intelligence
- Cryptographic Solutions, Vulnerability Exploitation, Computer Network Defence (CND), Computer Network Operations (CNO), and Open Source Exploitation
Information Operations (IO)
- Dynamic Defence, Reverse Engineering, IO Tools and Exploits, Tradecraft, Forensics and Incident Response
- Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security applications
- Threat identification, prevention and resolution
Some of our key Cyber opportunities also lie in:
- Developing product functionality, user interfaces and performance improvements; contributing to innovation of new products and services.
- Test & Integration: Defining test environments and developing tool requirements; writing and running both manual and automated test scripts; recording and assisting in the resolution of defects
- Agile development using SCRUM methodology.
- Test & Integration: Defining test environments and developing tool requirements; writing and running both manual and automated test scripts; recording and assisting in the resolution of defects.
- Definition and management of customer requirements; systems architecture and design; researching and resolving system design issues
- Detection and defeat of vulnerabilities and development of new and advanced cyber security techniques; reverse engineering; vulnerability assessments.
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
MacDill Quarterly Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Surf’s Edge Club 7315 Bayshore BLVD MacDill AFB, Florida 33621 Type: Professional Career Fair
Patch Barracks Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Swabian Special Events Center Patch Barracks 2502, 7056 Stuttgart, 70569 Type: Professional Career Fair
Ramstein Job Fair
Time: 9:00 am GMT +3 - 6:00 pm GMT +3 Address: Ramstein Officers' Club 302 Lincoln Boulevard Ramstein, 66877 Type: Professional Career Fair
Raytheon IIS Career Fair - DOMino
Time: 10:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Raytheon 22210 Pacific Blvd Dulles, Virginia 20166 Type: Professional Career FairRegister
National Intern Day
Time: 9:00 am PT - 5:00 pm PT Address: , Type: Networking Event
Hire Our Heroes Joint Base San Antonio Networking Reception
Time: 5:00 pm CT - 7:00 pm CT Address: RBFCU Admin Service Center 1 IKEA RBFCU Parkway Randy Smith Auditorium Live Oak, Texas 78233 Type: Professional Career Fair