Cyber and Information Security Jobs
Raytheon has grown its cyber business dramatically over the past 4 years. It offers the opportunity to work on capabilities that protect our customers’ mission-critical information and infrastructure from the most complex threats and vulnerabilities.
From our bases in Gloucester and Manchester, we provide cutting-edge software solutions and software vulnerability research to the most critical cyber projects in the UK. As the need for Raytheon UK’s cyber expertise grows, so do the opportunities.
Between the two locations, we are building a world class team of Software Engineers, Test & Integration Engineers, Systems Engineers, Cyber Researchers, Information Assurance Engineers as well as Security Analysts, Incident Handlers, Threat Analysts and other roles within a Virtual Security Operations Centre (VSOC) environment.
Cyber Security & Information Operations and Information Assurance (IO/IA) are matters we take very seriously indeed. And so do our customers, from global governments to companies across a wide range of industries. That’s why they trust us to deliver the end-to-end offensive and defensive solutions that successfully protect them from a wide range of internal and external threats including breach, fraud, theft and sabotage.What’s involved
Vulnerability and Security Assessments
- Physical and Information Security Assessments, Software Vulnerability Testing, Penetration Testing Certification and Accreditation, and Compliance and Security Audits
Enterprise Information Assurance (IA) Solutions and Services
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing, Perimeter Defence, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Security Architectural Engineering and Systems Integration, and IA Training
Monitoring and Traffic Analysis
- Secure Voice/Video/Data Communications, Endpoint and Network Monitoring, Information Protection, Insider Threat Protection, and Real-Time Network Traffic Intelligence
- Cryptographic Solutions, Vulnerability Exploitation, Computer Network Defence (CND), Computer Network Operations (CNO), and Open Source Exploitation
Information Operations (IO)
- Dynamic Defence, Reverse Engineering, IO Tools and Exploits, Tradecraft, Forensics and Incident Response
- Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security applications
- Threat identification, prevention and resolution
Some of our key Cyber opportunities also lie in:
- Developing product functionality, user interfaces and performance improvements; contributing to innovation of new products and services.
- Test & Integration: Defining test environments and developing tool requirements; writing and running both manual and automated test scripts; recording and assisting in the resolution of defects
- Agile development using SCRUM methodology.
- Test & Integration: Defining test environments and developing tool requirements; writing and running both manual and automated test scripts; recording and assisting in the resolution of defects.
- Definition and management of customer requirements; systems architecture and design; researching and resolving system design issues
- Detection and defeat of vulnerabilities and development of new and advanced cyber security techniques; reverse engineering; vulnerability assessments.
19 Jobs in Cyber United Kingdom
Cyber Security Project Manager11/29/2018 Manchester, United Kingdom
Software Engineer11/18/2018 United Kingdom
Product Owner11/06/2018 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Cyber Security – Training Programme Manager11/06/2018 Bristol, United Kingdom*
Networks and Systems Administrator10/31/2018 Wyton, United Kingdom
Test & Integration Engineer - All Levels10/24/2018 Manchester, United Kingdom
Software Engineer10/11/2018 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Senior Software Engineer10/11/2018 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Lab Engineer10/11/2018 Bristol, United Kingdom*
Security Consultant09/26/2018 Manchester, United Kingdom
Security Analyst09/26/2018 Manchester, United Kingdom
Senior Manager09/26/2018 Manchester, United Kingdom
Test & Integration Engineer (Entry Level)09/07/2018 Manchester, United Kingdom
Graduate Leadership Development Programme09/07/2018 Harlow, United Kingdom*
Software (Cyber) Engineering Graduate Leadership Development Programme09/04/2018 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
Veteran ONLY Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 2:00 pm ET Address: Veterans Northeast Outreach Center 10 REED Street HAVERHILL, Massachusetts Type: Professional Career Fair
SVA - Career Fair - Annual Conference 2019
Time: 7:30 am CT - 9:00 pm CT Address: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort 1000 West Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 Type: Diversity Conference Career FairsRegister
GEOINT Community Job Fair
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Waterford at Fair Oaks 12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Fairfax, Virginia 22033 Type: Professional Career Fair
Fort Hood SFL-TAP Mega Career Fair
Time: 10:00 am CT - 3:00 pm CT Address: Club Hood on Fort Hood 5764 24th Street Fort Hood, Texas Type: Professional Career Fair
Georgia Tech- Engineering Tech Talk (Spring 2019)
Time: 6:00 pm ET - 7:00 pm ET Address: Georgia Tech Student Center 350 Ferst Drive NW Crescent Room, 2nd Floor Atlanta , Georgia 30332 Type: Information Session
Georgia Tech Institute - ECE Career Fair (Spring 2019)
Time: 10:00 am ET - 4:00 pm ET Address: Christopher Klaus Advanced Computing Building 266 Ferst Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0765 Type: Campus Career Fair