Cyber and Information Security Jobs
When everything is connected, everything is vulnerable. As part of the Raytheon team, you’ll deliver powerful, innovative cybersecurity solutions that protect and secure technology on a global scale for government agencies, businesses and nations.
Are you ready to join an organisation that’s grown its cyber business dramatically over the past 4 years? One that offers the opportunity to work on capabilities that protect our customers’ mission-critical information and infrastructure from the most complex threats and vulnerabilities? Then you’re ready to join Raytheon.
From our bases in Gloucester and Manchester, we provide cutting-edge software solutions and software vulnerability research to the most critical cyber projects in the UK. As the need for Raytheon UK’s cyber expertise grows, so do the opportunities, find out more here.
Between the two locations, we are building a world class team of Software Engineers, Test & Integration Engineers, Systems Engineers, Cyber Researchers, Information Assurance Engineers as well as Security Analysts, Incident Handlers, Threat Analysts and other roles within a Virtual Security Operations Centre (VSOC) environment.
Cyber Security & Information Operations and Information Assurance (IO/IA) are matters we take very seriously indeed. And so, do our customers, from global governments to companies across a wide range of industries. That’s why they trust us to deliver the end-to-end offensive and defensive solutions that successfully protect them from a wide range of internal and external threats including breach, fraud, theft and sabotage.What’s involved
Vulnerability and Security Assessments
- Physical and Information Security Assessments, Software Vulnerability Testing, Penetration Testing Certification and Accreditation, and Compliance and Security Audits
Enterprise Information Assurance (IA) Solutions and Services
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing, Perimeter Defence, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Security Architectural Engineering and Systems Integration, and IA Training
Monitoring and Traffic Analysis
- Secure Voice/Video/Data Communications, Endpoint and Network Monitoring, Information Protection, Insider Threat Protection, and Real-Time Network Traffic Intelligence
- Cryptographic Solutions, Vulnerability Exploitation, Computer Network Defence (CND), Computer Network Operations (CNO), and Open Source Exploitation
Information Operations (IO)
- Dynamic Defence, Reverse Engineering, IO Tools and Exploits, Tradecraft, Forensics and Incident Response
- Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security applications
- Threat identification, prevention and resolution
Some of our key Cyber opportunities also lie in:
- Developing product functionality, user interfaces and performance improvements; contributing to innovation of new products and services.
- Test & Integration: Defining test environments and developing tool requirements; writing and running both manual and automated test scripts; recording and assisting in the resolution of defects
- Agile development using SCRUM methodology.
- Test & Integration: Defining test environments and developing tool requirements; writing and running both manual and automated test scripts; recording and assisting in the resolution of defects.
- Definition and management of customer requirements; systems architecture and design; researching and resolving system design issues
- Detection and defeat of vulnerabilities and development of new and advanced cyber security techniques; reverse engineering; vulnerability assessments.
7 Jobs in
* Multiple work location possibilities. Refer to the bottom of the job description page for the complete listing.
Space Cyber Security Engineer - Contract09/25/2019 United Kingdom*
Software Engineering Graduate Leadership Development Programme09/12/2019 Feltham, United Kingdom*
Head of Commercial and Supply Chain - Cyber & Intelligence09/12/2019 Gloucester, United Kingdom*
Software Developers (ALL LEVELS) - Gloucester & Manchester08/14/2019 Gloucester, United Kingdom*
Senior Cyber Vulnerability Researcher05/03/2019 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Practice Director (Digital Business)02/28/2019 London, United Kingdom
Senior Software Engineer01/02/2019 Gloucester, United Kingdom
Transform military experiences into private sector enterprises
As an organization, we have a tremendous level of respect for military service. Our customers are the men and women defending our nation, and a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves, National Guard or are military veterans themselves. Learn More
Forget Silicon Valley
Defense companies are technology companies – but with missions bigger than creating the next hot gadget for the holidays. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.
- View all events
UMass Amherst Information Session
Time: 5:30 pm ET - 6:30 pm ET Address: Conference Center One Campus Center Way University of Massachusetts Amherst, Massachusetts 01003 Type: Information Session
NBVC Career Fair
Time: 9:00 am PT - 2:00 pm PT Address: Naval Base Ventura County 1000 23rd Avenue Port Hueneme, California 93043 Type: Professional Open House
CSULB FLDP Fall 2019 Job & Internship Fair
Time: 12:00 pm PT - 4:00 pm PT Address: California State University - Long Beach - University Student Union 1212 Bellflower Boulevard Long Beach, California 90815 Type: Campus Career Fair
Expo ExpertsThe DC CyberWeek CyberSecurity Career Fair
Time: 9:00 am ET - 6:00 pm ET Address: Marriott Marquis Washington, DC 901 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington, District of Columbia 20001 Type: Professional Career Fair
CSUF STEM Internship & Career Expo Fall 2019
Time: 3:00 pm PT - 6:00 pm PT Address: Titan Student Union 800 N. State College Blvd. Fullerton, California 92831 Type: Campus Career Fair
DMAFB Capstone (Aviation Emphasis)
Time: 8:00 am PT - 12:00 pm PT Address: DMAFB S. Craycroft rd Tucson, Arizona 85708 Type: Professional Career Fair