Our goal at Raytheon SAS is to be our customers' most trusted provider of actionable information solutions for intelligence, surveillance, and tactical airborne and space systems. That means providing our defense industry customers with best-in-class sensors, integrated systems, and space and MSI solutions. We will also leverage our knowledge of sensors, effects, C3I and mission support to deliver advanced applications for homeland defense and cybersecurity. Raytheon is a company that innovates in all domains: air, land, sea, space, and cyberspace.
A focus on strategic pursuits demands a team that demonstrates a balance of patience and persistence. Employees within SAS are intellectually curious and open to diverse perspectives and opinions. We look for people who are committed to growing our market presence in technology solutions, product support, engineering services, training and knowledge management.
Applied Signal Technology
- Secure Broadband Collection Communications
- Wireless Communication Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Electronic Warfare
- Network Surveillance and Cybersecurity Solutions
- Maritime Surveillance Sensor and Signal Processing
- High-End Engineering Services
Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems
- Provides sensor solutions for mission success, ensuring that joint warfighters receive actionable information from across the battlespace.
- Products and services include air-to-ground and maritime surveillance systems; active and passive electronically scanned array radars; electro-optical/infrared sensors; integrated sensor suites; multi-platform integrated solutions; performance-based logistics and lifecycle mission support.
- Boasts 40 years of on-orbit success and continues to lead the industry in space-enabled information solutions.
- Specializes in intelligence gathering and ground surveillance, earth observation and climate monitoring, advanced missile warning, space protection and rapidly deployable payload technologies.
Tactical Airborne Systems
- Supports warfighters through the delivery of integrated air-combat technology solutions trusted to facilitate the customer mission.
- Work involves revolutionary AESA radar technology, advanced fire control radars, electronic warfare systems, airborne processors and avionics, and full-spectrum mission support.