Click here to access:
Raytheon Air Traffic Control Optimum Training Solutions>>
Patriot Air And Missile Defense System>>
Warfighter Support Services>>
English Language Instructors>>
RTSC has an extensive reach, supporting defense, federal, international and commercial customers at over 440 sites in 80+ countries. Our full spectrum of innovative training, logistics and engineering solutions can meet the challenges of any domain: air, land, sea, space and cyberspace. By focusing on mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism, RTSC helps to protect the world while also driving global progress.
We promote open communication throughout the RTSC organization. Whether we're collaborating across time zones or down the hall, we take each other at our word. But it's actions that truly speak the loudest here. At RTSC, managers exhibit an understanding of life/work needs. They respect diverse perspectives, support individual goals and develop the world-class talent that makes us a global leader.
Customized Engineering and Depot Support
- Offers engineering, manufacturing and logistics capabilities with expert proficiency in Depot Support Systems (DSS) and System Integration and Engineering (SI&E).
- Work involves programs for the U.S. Department of Defense, Canada's Department of National Defense, allied military forces, U.S. federal agencies and commercial entities.
Global Training Solutions
- Trains more than two million people a year, including every active U.S. Army soldier, every NASA astronaut and every U.S. Air Traffic Controller.
- Provides live, virtual and constructive training environments for U.S. and allied military personnel, from courseware development to onsite maintenance support and beyond.
- Delivers full-cycle training for the Federal Aviation Authority, onsite and at the FAA Academy, to support the integration of new technologies for improved air traffic operations.
- Extends operations, planning, training and support to the military, in order to ensure warfighter response and readiness.
Logistics and Product Support
- Manages logistics over 170,000 miles of terrain, with worldwide pre-positioning and movement that gets people and supplies where they need to be when they need to be there.
- Services include planning, engineering, deployment, lifecycle management and secure/hazardous materials warehousing.
Mission Support Operations
- Supports systems and products, from design through deployment, at nearly 300 locations in almost 30 countries.
- Core competencies include global logistic support, global training solutions, global security operations, and field maintenance and sustainment.
- Special projects involve work on select domestic homeland security initiatives, as well as international counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism programs.
Raytheon Professional Services LLC (RPS)
- Designs and delivers integrated learning solutions to improve the economic performance of global firms.
- Notable for creating and managing the world's largest, longest-running and most successful training outsourcing engagements in the commercial sector.
- Key training partner in a consortium that will soon begin work on the world's largest and longest-running training outsourcing engagement in the military sector.