As a global leader in large-scale radar development, technology and production, Raytheon IDS delivers combat-proven performance against airborne and ballistic missile threats. We provide integrated air and missile defense, radar solutions, and naval combat and ship electronic systems to international and domestic customers. Warfighters and civilian authorities around the world trust IDS for mission-critical defense and homeland security solutions that leverage our expertise in systems integration and advanced technologies.
At IDS, our people are our number one value. We work together as one team with a shared dedication to success. A strong work ethic and high level of motivation are the hallmarks of our people, who have the capacity to influence and effect change. Our people are flexible and open to learning new things, and eager to stretch themselves through challenging assignments.
Global Integrated Sensors
- Develops advanced multi-purpose radar and situational systems for military and civil security applications.
- Offers forward deployed, terminal and over-the-horizon radar solutions.
- Key mission areas are air and missile defense, persistent surveillance and situational awareness.
Integrated Air & Missile Defense
- Provides the world's most sophisticated short, medium and long-range, low-to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems.
- Prime contractor for the combat-proven Patriot Air and Missile Defense System, with 12 partner nations around the globe.
- National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) is fielded in 6 countries.
- Manufactures the Hawk XXI Air Defense System. It is the latest version of the combat-proven Hawk system which is fielded with 17 international customers.
Seapower Capability Systems
- Designs, develops, produces, integrates and supports critical seapower capabilities for the surface and undersea warfare missions of navies worldwide.
- Solutions include submarine and surface ship combat management, anti-submarine, mine warfare, integrated ship systems, sensors and torpedoes.
- Prime mission systems equipment integrator for all electronic and combat systems related to the Zumwalt-class, next-generation naval destroyer program.